The future works here, at BayOne
LEGACY CORE TEAM
LEGACY CORE TEAM
We help clients have access to talent markets that are often fast moving.
Companies are competing to have access to the market for the latest skills. Sometimes this means moving physically. Many BayOne clients, that are not originally Silicon Valley startups, have set up large digital operations in the Bay Area to gain access to the local talent. It’s just something that these companies have to do to compete for skills.
Experts on Demand
BayOne’s greatest strength has been our large and diverse group of subject matter experts. For example, we have been providing Project and Program Management expertise to our clients since 2013. Our SMEs have managed fairly complex programs in data center management, consolidation & migration, infrastructure services, database operations, strategy development, engineering and release management.
Team BayOne’s diverse group of technology consultants consists of varying levels of industry experts. They specialize in areas like Full Stack development, Cloud computing, and DevOps. Depending on your consultants are coached by thought leaders from our Bay Area Center of Excellence (CoE). These leaders bring decades-long management experience from tech companies like infosys, Cisco, Oracle, Intuit, Google and Apple. The CoE thoroughly evaluates and hand picks each consultant prior to any client engagement to ensure proper alignment and success. BayOne Solutions also has an Advisory Board which includes over 20 PhDs who act as our mentors or consultants on various projects.
We help clients automate processes that used to be slow, tedious and manual, and make the companies more responsive to their markets.
As companies invest more in technology, they are also having to think about how they will scale operations without increasing employee count and complexity of their business. Automation is the answer. From automation scripts in Python to algorithms and Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation
LevelUp Training Services
Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.
Technology itself is evolving fast; the World Economic Forum declared that the half-life of technology skills is five years. “DevOps” was just a buzzword in 2013, and is already considered the standard in software deployment today.
Core Team Coaching
Example: Data Science / Artificial Intelligence
AI has taken the tech world by storm. But what does this mean to your team- be it on the business side, software development, or IT operations? BayOne’s 90-minute hands-on session is a great way for your entire team be introduced to the basic concepts in AI and explore its cool features in a fun, interactive setting.
The goal of this seminar is to demystify the subject of AI and provide strategic insight. It is designed exclusively for senior tech executives and business leaders, and provides a good foundation for Data Science success in their organizations.
This workshop provides mid-level executives, like Line Managers, Product Managers and Project Leads, a good introduction to AI, ML and Deep Learning concepts, exclusively focusing on the challenges that Businesses, Engineering teams and PMOs face while working with Data Scientists or centralized AI CoE teams, and how to avoid those pitfalls.
Data Science is as much an art as it is science. It demands a lot of practice and mentoring for perfection. Our transformation program (partly classroom, partly online) is designed to train your existing team of engineers to a point where they can start building models on their own. Participants learn cutting edge technologies and the right way to apply them to complex real world problems relevant to your industry. They build real prototypes to solve complex problems using AI and Deep Learning.
Our Accelerated Certificate Program in AI & Deep Learning is offered in partnership with academic institutions and universities. This is an intensive, 5-day classroom-style hands on training designed to help recent graduates as well as experienced professionals to advance their careers in AI. Participants are taught cutting-edge concepts to help solve real-world problems using AI and Deep Learning. Candidates can choose an optional project of their choice and submit it for evaluation.
RF Engineering Services
- Ericsson, Nokia, ALU & Samsung OEM
- 24x365 support Center-PAG ready
- In-house tools (e.g. Scripting), apps (e.g GC Check-in and Out) and automation
- Site Survey & project planning
- Inventory/logistic planning
- Equipment installation such as RRH, BBU, routers, etc.
- Commissioning & provisioning activity e.g. loading of scripts, configuration using various in-house and customers’ tools like site manager etc
- Testing & troubleshooting, such as Functional call testing, VSW, RTWP and other external alarm validation
- Microwave Design
- Support multiple technologies, 3G, LTE, LTE-A, VoLTE, 5G etc
- Site Audit & Zoning
- Equipment & Antenna Selection
- Link Budget
- CD Review
- CIQ & RFDS
- RF Monitoring
- Model Tuning
- CW Testing
- ASSET – site/node creation
- LAN Design
- Intermodulation & PIM
- Creation of PORT Matrix
- New site / Cluster / Coverage Optimization based on drive test/parameter analysis, Interference and Pilot pollution analysis, layer management, and tuning
- ASSET – Monte Carlo Simulations
- NNP Dashboard Optimization
- RCA of RF performance impairments and resolution
- KPI analysis and complete CM parameter audit with a recommendation for improvement based on client requirements and compliance guidelines
- Extensive design, optimization and installation experience in Inbuilding, iDAS & oDAS systems using iBwave and ATOLL for stadiums, high-rise building, malls, campus, hospitals, venues
- CW Testing
- Expertise in designing & optimizing CommScope, Mobile Access , TE & Solid system
- Small cell installation, design and optimization
- Pool of in-house iBwave Certified Engineers
- Troubleshooting for Inbuilding/DAS system faults, alarms & degradations
- RF data collection using various tools like NEMO, IBFlex, TEMS etc.
- Site testing: SSV, 911 testing, Data testing, etc.
- DT/WT data analysis and post-processing, using Actix, TEMS investigator etc.
- Web Application & Content management developers
- RF Design & Optimization Engineer
- Technical Project Managers
- Field Integration Technicians & Engineers
- Drive & Walk Testers
- Lab Test Engineer
- AWS Architects